Mr. Cheap Stuff’s 411:
1. A Land O’Lakes Holiday Recipe Brochure already?
Yup. This year is flying by and before you know it, it’s going to be Thanksgiving, then Christmas and New Years.
2. What kinds of recipes are in the Land O’Lakes Holiday Recipe Brochure?
Double Chocolate Cinnamon Mini Cupcakes
Mini Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Salted Caramel
Red Pepper Asiago Gougere Bites
Besides some yummy recipes, they also provide baking tips for making them ahead of time.
3. How do I get a Free Land O’Lakes Holiday Recipe Brochure?
There’s 2 ways to get this freebie:
- By mail: Order your Land O’Lakes Holiday Recipe Brochure and you should get it in 3-4 weeks.
- Download the brochure in PDF format. You can also download a gluten-free edition PDF.
4. How much butter does the U.S. produce per year?
They produce more than 1.2 billion pounds of butter each year.
5. How much butter do Americans consume each year?
More than 4 pounds of butter per year.
6. Butter can be made from what kinds of milk?
Cows, sheep, goats, donkeys, horses, water buffaloes, and yaks.
Get this free recipe brochure today to start planning out some buttery treats for the upcoming holidays.
Expiration Date: Limited Time
Free Land O’Lakes Holiday Recipe Brochure