1. Where can I get free coffee?
At participating 7-Eleven locations. Find a 7-Eleven location near you.
2. When is the free coffee?
On September 29, 2011 (Thursday) from 7:00 am – 11:00 am.
3. Why is there free coffee?
7-Eleven is giving away a free medium sized coffee the day after their Dip-A-Drip event.
4. What is the Dip-A-Drip event?
It’s your chance to dip a drip (obnoxious person) into a huge coffee cup. This whole game can be played through Facebook.
Here’s how it works:
- September 19-23: Vote for the drip you want dipped.
- September 28 (7:00 am EST – 11:00 am PST): Log on to Facebook to dip a drip live at DC’s Union Station from your home. Succesfully dip the drip and you’ll receive a $25 gift card to 7-Eleven stores.
5. Do I need a Facebook account for this freebie?
No, you do not need an account to get a free medium coffee on September 29, 2011 from 7:00 am – 11:00 am.
Yes, you will need an account to play the Dip-A-Drip game and see if you can win a $25 gift card to 7-Eleven. If you do not have a Facebook account, don’t worry. It’s quick, free and easy to set up an account.
6. Any restrictions on the free coffee?
Yes. Freebie is for a free medium coffee at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada, excluding Quebec. Ice coffee is excluded. One free coffee per person while supplies last.