1. What do I get with this printable coupon?
2. When can I get a free lunch?
Only on Friday, October 7, 2011, between 11 am – 4 pm.
Coupon is good at participating Romano’s Macaroni Grill locations. Find a Romano’s Macaroni Grill location near you.
3. I love to look at the menu before heading down to a restaurant. What’s my combination choices?
Choose 2 on this list:
- Fresh Greens
- Capellini Pomodoro
- Market Chop
- Whole Wheat Fettuccine
- Pomodorina Soup
- Roasted Turkey
- Caprese Panini
- Caesar Salad
- Carmela’s Chicken
- Blackboard Soup
4. Any limitations on this coupon?
- Dine-in only
- 1 coupon per party, per table
- Can’t be combined with other coupons or discounts
- Not valid in Hawaii and Puerto Rico
5. Are you in love with Macaroni Grill’s Rosemary bread?
Food.com swears they’ve got a recipe that tastes just like it:
Romano’s Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread
Serving Size: Yields 2 loaves
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place yeast, sugar and water in large bowl or food processor and allow mixture to become bubbly.
- Mix in 1 T butter, salt, and 2 cups of flour.
- Add one tablespoon of the fresh chopped rosemary.
- Knead for about 10 minutes by hand or in food processor about 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Add more flour if necessary.
- Oil a bowl, put dough in it and cover with a towel.
- Let dough rise in a warm place for one hour until doubled.
- Punch down dough and divide in half.
- Let dough rest about 5 minutes.
- Spray baking pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Shape the dough into 2 small rounded oval loaves.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 Tablespoon of rosemary over the loaves and press lightly into the surface.
- Let loaves rise again until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Carefully remove from oven, brush with remaining butter (and salt if desired).
Expiration Date: October 7, 2011