1. What is Sacramento Museum Day?
It’s an annual tradition for the Sacramento community to experience the art, history, science and wildlife at participating museums for free or half price.
2. When is the annual Sacramento Museum Day?
Saturday, February 4, 2012.
3. What time does this take place?
10 am – 4 pm
4. Which museums are offering free admission?
Museums offering free admission:
- Aerospace Museum of California
- California Automobile Museum
- California Foundry History Museum
- The California Museum
- California State Capitol Museum
- California State Indian Museum
- California State Military Museum
- California State Railroad Museum
- Center for Contemporary Art
- Crocker Art Museum
- Discovery Museum Science and Space Center
- The Don and June Salvatori California Pharmacy Museum
- Folsom History Museum
- Governor’s Mansion State Historic Park
- Heidrick Ag History Center (Woodland)
- Leland Stanford Mansion State Historic Park
- Museum of Medical History
- Old Sacramento Schoolhouse Museum
- Old Sacramento State Historic Park
- Sacramento Children’s Museum
- Sacramento Historic City Cemetery
- Sacramento History Museum
- Sojourner Truth Multicultural Arts Museum
- Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park
- Wells Fargo History Museum (Old Sacramento and Downtown locations)
5. Which museums are offering half off their admission price?
Museums offering half-priced admission:
- Fairytale Town
- Sacramento Zoo