Club O Rewards program is a way for Overstock.com to reward their loyal customers.
2. How do I earn Club O Dollars?
Earn Club O Dollars on your Overstock.com orders. Earn 5% back on your purchase. Exclusive products earn you 10-25% back. Use these Overstock Coupons and save on your Overstock.com order.
You don’t earn Club O Dollars when you make a purchase with gift cards, in-store credit or Club O Rewards.
3. What are the perks for joining Cub O?
- Earn 5% rewards back on every Overstock.com orde
- Earn 10-25% rewards back on exclusive products
- Free shipping (doesn’t apply to purchases of books, magazines, videos, CDs, DVDs, video games, software and other media less than $25; excludes orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii
- Gain access to Club O Customer Service Agents
- Receive special promotions
4. How do I join Club O? Is it free?
A full year membership for Club O is $19.95.
Try a free Club O membership for 2 months. After the 2 months, your account will be charged $19.95 annually to maintain membership. You can cancel at anytime during your free trial with no penalty.
5. Can anybody join Club O?
This rewards program is not available to customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Internationally. Earning Club O rewards also aren’t available for orders shipped internationally.
6. How do I use my Club O Dollars?
To redeem your Club O Dollars, check the ‘Use Club O Rewards’ checkbox during checkout. Enter the amount of rewards you want to use and click ‘Apply’.
7. How do I check my balance?
Login to your account and click the ‘Club O Rewards’ tab to see your Total Rewards Pending, Total Rewards Earned and Total Rewards Redeemed balance.
8. Can I redeem them for cash?
9. Can I transfer or gift them to someone else?
10. Is it worth signing up for?
Definitely. Earning rewards for purchases you make is a nice perk.