Rakuten Super Points is a loyalty program for Buy.com customers. Accumulate points based on your purchases and redeem them on future orders.
How do you earn Rakuten Super Points?
You earn points by making qualifying purchases at Buy.com. You earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. The bigger the purchase, the more points you earn.
Shop now with these Buy.com Coupons.
Here’s how they calculate the number of Super Points you earn:
Item price x Quantity selected x Earn percentage
Shipping fees, tax and other fees aren’t included in the calculation.
There are 2 types of points you earn:
- Standard Points: generally applies to all purchases and is usually 1% (1x) but sometimes offer special promotions that give back more Super Points as Promotional Points
- Promotional Points: awarded under special Super Point promotions (5x, 10x, 20x)
When can I use my points?
Points are available 15 days after your order ships. Redeem them and use them to pay for your new order.
What is the value of 100 Rakuten Super Points?
100 Points = $1
How do you use Rakuten Super Points?
Use points to buy things on Buy.com. Your points will be displayed in your cart and on the checkout page. To redeem your Rakuten Super Points, choose how many points you want to apply towards your balance. Any remaining balance can be paid with a credit or debit card.
Rakuten Super Points can only be used at Buy.com. They can’t be used on Buy.com’s International Sites, Rakuten’s group sites or other third party sites.
There’s a minimum and maximum amount of points need to use per order:
Minimum number of Super Points used per order : 50 Super Points = $0.50
Maximum number of Super Points used per order : 25,000 Super Points = $250, or 100,000 Super Points per month = $1,000
Remember these 3 things during checkout:
- Make sure to logged into your Buy.com account when you make a purchase. Guest checkout orders don’t qualify to earn Rakuten Super Points.
- Paying with PayPal Express or Google Checkout don’t qualify to earn Rakuten Super Points
- Gift certificate purchases don’t qualify to earn Rakuten Super Points
Can I use my Rakuten Super Points on anything?
Super Points can be used for future purchases but can’t be used for gift card purchases or redemptions.
How do I check my balance?
Login to your account and click on ‘Review Your Super Points Balance’ link.
How do I sign up for Rakuten Super Points? Is it free?
It’s free. No enrollment necessary.
Is there another way to earn Super Points?
Yes. There’s 2 ways to earn points:
- Write a product review (at least 250 characters, specific to the product) and you’ll be awarded 25 Super Points into your account once it’s approved.
- Get feedback/opinions/recommendations from your friends and family using ShopTogether chat sessions and get 10 Super Points for each chat session (maximum 100 points per day).
Can Rakuten Super Points be redeemed for cash?
Can I transfer my Super Points or gift them to someone else?
Do Rakuten Super Points expire?
- Standard Points – Expires 180 days from shipment. However, if you make a purchase within that time, your unused Standard Points will be renewed for another 180 days from the new order shipment date.
- Promotional Points – Expiration depends on the promotion but usually have a shorter expiration date. These points cannot be renewed.